Sunday 4 November 2012

Scrapping again!

We're back from our wonderful vacation in Hilton Head, SC and despite chronic jet lag I have managed to do some scrapping this week.

Halloween 2007 and my Dad's 80th birthday
celebrated here in Normandy.
This Halloween themed LO was my take on October's Scrap-A-Sketch challenge.

2 shots of Harbour Town lighthouse, HHI,
one with sun & one without.
My take on CraftyPrincess's Paige Tooner challenge
 for the CC.

Over at UK Scrappers there's been a cyber crop going on, I only completed one of the challenges but did enjoy the bingo game yesterday afternoon!

The Senior Partner looks pensive on
South Forest Beach.
October week 5 challenge.
Other news.............fellow Glitterbugs teamie Rosie & I will be setting the UKS - November week 1 challenge, I'll post my examples here tomorrow after it's gone live.

2 comments: